You may have heard of the benefits of LED lighting, but you aren’t unsure about making the upgrade. At GreenBee Energy Efficiency, lighting is what we do. We specialize in performing LED lighting upgrades for commercial facilities and assisting businesses with the process of finding and applying for LED lighting rebates.
LED―The Efficient Way To Light Your Facility
Most big box stores and large commercial facilities know the benefits of LED lighting; but for those that don’t, GreenBee is the expert that can help you to understand and make these improvements. The numerous advantages of LED lighting have made the advanced lighting systems a popular, energy efficient option for many commercial facilities.
The big advantages of LED lighting include the following.
- Durability – LED lights are built to withstand exposure to harmful weather conditions including heavy winds, rain, and snow.
- Energy Efficiency – LED lighting fixtures are much more effective and also much more sustainable. LED bulbs require much less wattage, making them more energy-efficient and longer lasting than any other type of bulb.
- Cost Savings – LED lights emit less heat than traditional bulbs or fluorescent lighting. Traditional lighting release about 90% of their energy as heat. LED lights use between 75-80% less energy than traditional bulbs, saving you money on your energy bill.
- Safety – LED lights are a much cooler temperature than regular bulbs and can reduce the risk of combustion or burnt fingers for factory workers. Being cooler, LED lights can also save you money on your A/C in the summer, too.
Full-Service Comprehensive Energy Solutions
At GreenBee Energy Efficiency, we always ask our customers, “How can we help you the most?” We want to find the most energy efficient solution for your facility and help you achieve a high return on investment through energy savings. Overall, we aim to make your facility brighter, safer, and more energy efficient, because an energy efficient building will result in huge cost savings for your business on your monthly energy bill.
We provide comprehensive LED lighting upgrade services, including:
- Initial project planning
- Design best suited for your facility
- Figuring out the types of lighting fixtures
- Determining the best way to install
- Finding the team needed to complete the project
- Laying out an appropriate schedule
- Installation of new fixtures
- Recycling of old materials
New LED lighting fixtures use 75 to 80 percent less energy
Than traditional lighting fixtures, reducing energy costs significantly.
LED Lighting Rebates
In addition to providing top-quality LED lighting upgrades, we help our clients with the process of applying for government rebates for their new LED lighting. We understand all of the rebates that you may be eligible for and assist with the entire application process, so that you don’t have to navigate it on your own. We are knowledgeable about several rebate and incentive programs, and we are familiar with both federal rebate programs and LED lighting rebates by state.
We work with the following incentive partners on a regular basis to fund lighting upgrade projects for our partners:
Quality Lighting Upgrades & Superior Customer Service
When providing new lighting for a facility, we handle everything from the initial discussion of the project to the recycling of old materials and everything in between. Not only do we provide quality installation services, but we also help our clients find rebates that they may be eligible for. Our comprehensive services will make your lighting upgrade a success. Contact GreenBee today to get started.